- This event has passed.
CGCAN Monthly Meeting
February 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Here is the agenda for our February 2018 meeting:
- Potluck followed by celebration and toasts for the defeat of the Vancouver Oil Terminal
- HR Energy Plan Update
- Volunteers needed for: HR Energy Plan, Website helper, LTE writers, Earth Day organizers
- Gorge wide updates
- NW Fossil Fuel Campaign Updates – offshore drilling, methanol, LNG in Coos Bay
- Earth Day & Week brainstorm and planning
- OR & WA bills in the legislatures
- Letter Writing, we supply paper, envelope, postage, pens & address. You supply comments.
Our Monthly Action Meetings provide news you can use and actions that make a difference to the climate crisis. These regular meetings are on the third Monday of each month, at Riverside Church, 4th & State Street, Hood River, OR. Please join a friendly group of Columbia Gorge activists either for a potluck dinner and/or the meeting afterwards. To RSVP for the potluck please email email@example.com or call 541-490-8473.Come at 6 PM for dinner and bring a salad or dessert but if you are short of time just come, there is always plenty of food.