- This event has passed.
A Climate of Change
April 15 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join Friends of the Columbia Gorge and CGCAN on Thursday, April 15 at 6 p.m. (Pacific) for a live webinar exploring recent action by local leaders and the Gorge Commission on climate change; ongoing community activist efforts to safeguard Gorge communities from irresponsible fossil fuel transport and development; and the impact that energy consumption changes at the community level can have more broadly. The presentations will be followed by a moderated Q&A session hosted by Friends Community Engagement Specialist Natasha Stone. Speaking will be:
- Peter Cornelison, Gorge Field Representative, Friends of the Columbia Gorge, and former Hood River City Councilmember
- Michael Lang, Conservation Director, Friends of the Columbia Gorge
- Ryan Rittenhouse, Conservation Organizer, Friends of the Columbia Gorge
- Eric Strid, Co-Convener, Columbia Gorge Climate Action, and Cofounder and retired CEO, Cascade Microtech, Inc.
- Natasha Stone, Community Engagement Specialist, Friends of the Columbia Gorge (Moderator)
Please register in advance at the event website link provided below.